Thank you to everyone who helped make this meet a big success!...
Team Camp – Day 4
August 25, 2016 – Day 4
It’s Tammy Time!
We are very lucky to have Tammy Biggs back this year! Tammy just finished coaching our GOLD medal champions at the 2016 Olympics in Brazil so we are so happy she was able to come to the last few days of our camp. Tammy was ready & eager to go this morning bringing many new drills to help all our gymnasts from training level 6 -10, TOPs & elite. We are certainly looking forward to seeing what new things she will teach us tomorrow.
Some of Tammy’s Credentials:
- Member of the USA Gymnastics National Team Coaching Staff since 1986
- FIG Academy Expert (Artistic Gymnastics 2006)
- One of five clinicians for the United States FIG Course
- FIG Brevet Judge
- Master of Sport – USA Gymnastics
- Staff Clinician – USA Gymnastics National Team Training Center (TX) including:
- USA National Team Training Camps
- USA Elite Developmental Training Camps
- TOPs National Training Camps
- International Camps
- USA Gymnastics W300 & W400 Clinics
- USA Gymnastics W300 and W400 Course Co-author
- Lectures at USAG National, Regional and State Congresses
- Studied Dance and Psychology in college